The Central government on Wednesday notified the transfer of six High Court judges.
The judges who would be transferred are:
- Justice Ahsanuddin Amanullah (Andhra Pradesh High Court to Patna High Court);
- Justice Chitta Ranjan Dash (presently Orissa High Court to Calcutta High Court);
- Justice Subhasis Talapatra (Tripura High Court to Orissa High Court);
- Justice Lanusungkum Jamir (Manipur High Court to Gauhati High Court);
- Justice Dhiraj Singh Thakur (J&K and Ladakh High Court to Bombay High Court);
- Justice Purushaindra Kumar Kaurav (Madhya Pradesh High Court to Delhi High Court).
The Supreme Court Collegium had recommended their transfer last month.